Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Latest

Hey everybody not to much going on just been setting stuff up for school!! Im very excited because this quarter I only have to go to class one night a week instead of four, thank god!!Me and my friend Krista went and had sushi and then went to go see Final Desitination in 3D OMG a big mistake! First of all the movie was very gory and then add to the fact it was in 3D made it that much worse all the blood and guts flying in my face Yuck!! But oh well, my friend savannah has still not had her baby boy her due date is Wed the 30th and she has not had any changes so Friday the 2nd they are gonna do a ultrasound to see how big he is to determine if they need to do a c-section or induce labor!! I feel so bad for her I know she is miserable but at least we know he is def coming very soon and im so excited to see what he looks like!Thats all for now!

Savannah's belly at 39 weeks!! Our 3d glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment