Friday, September 4, 2009

First Timer!!!




Well I have never done this before but a few girls at work and some friends on facebook have told me about this so im gonna give it a try!!
Me and my husband Jonathan have been together for almost 7 years now married almost 2 we live in GA, we have 2 dogs dixie(the little dog) and Hagen(the Golden) and a cat Pumpkin! We are trying to have some kids of our own right now so hopefully it will happen soon! Jonathan works for Stone Forest Materials and Loves Loves to go fishing and play X-Box Live( what guy doesnt though!!) But he is a wonderful husband and my best friend. I work at a dermatology office as a Administrative Assistant and I love it the girls I work with are great and I have been there almost a year, Im also a part-time student at Chattahoochee Tech almost done with my Associates degree in Technical Studies YAY!! Then hopefully my Bachelors someday!! Jonathan and I have great family's that pretty much live here in Ga also and we have 1 niece who we absolutely adore! Thats us right now not to exciting lol but we will see what happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment