Friday, September 18, 2009

Been Busy


My loves on the couch!!!
Well I have been a little busy so I have not been able to post in a little while. But I finished this quarter in school finally so im relaxing for a short time till next quarter. I had a test done on Tuesday to see if I have any blockages in my tubes which might be the reason why we have not gotten pregnant yet and I was blocked on my whole left side!!! So hopefully they cleared the block and we will get pregnant very soon!!! Jonathan's 26th birthday is tommorow and we are just gonna cook out with some friends and watch the GA game hopefully they will win!!! But other than that Jonathan and I have been just working our butts off to pay of some bills by January so we can get a house!! Well I will post some pics of Jonathan's birthday in a few days!!GO DAWGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment