Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feeling A Little Down

Well I just finished my Anatomy Final tonight and got a B in the class so i was real excited and I only have 2 finals left next week but I'm not worried at all. Unfortunately Jonathan and I didn't get pregnant again this month and I was real upset about today, I feel like it will never happen and no one I know is going through this so it really sucks so I'm just feeling very blue about the whole situation. But i need to stay positive so i just have to remember that we will have kids one day weather we get pregnant or adopt!!And my friend Savannah who is expecting a baby boy any day found out she is 1 centimeter dilated and 50% a face so we are real excited and I cant wait to see her precious baby boy!! Jonathan was real happy this weekend that his favorite driver Kasey Khane won the nascar race but not so happy about the GA Bulldogs loosing Sorry babe! Hopefully next year we will be able to go to the race! And Jonathan's 26th birthday is coming up next week so I'm trying to plan that as well but it shouldn't be to hard just get him a cookie cake and send him fishing and he will be happy!!!hahaha..Well that's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment