Sunday, December 20, 2009

Been SOo Busy!!

Hey everybody sorry I have been so busy guys that I have not been able to post anything! Well I got a new car and we have been busy so busy packing and trying to finish christmas shopping since we are moving into our new apartment on December 31 New Years Eve!! Yuck! So we have to get everything packed before christmas! Plus all the normal holiday hussle and bussel. Thanksgiving was good lots of great food and family as usual. Now Christmas is in 4 days OMG! And my whole apartment is packed and all the shopping is done now we just have to do the family thing with everyone then get ready to move!!Thats really about it right now hopefully after the move i will post sooner!!
My New Car Finally, 2009 Ford Fusion!!

Thanksgiving at Jonathan's Uncles House!!



No comments:

Post a Comment