Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well its been a while but i have been busy, first my car blew up and now we are car hunting which is the biggest pain in the butt with the economy the way it is no one wants to give us a good deal so I have been dealing with that plus everything else. Halloween was pretty quiet we just gave out candy at my inlaws but the night before was my friends birthday/halloween party we all had to dress up like "white Trash" haha, so that is the picture of me and the hubby at the party!!I am so excited for the holidays and I hope things get a little better for us since October was a little rough but other than that I am celebrating my One Year Anniversary at my Job on thursday and Im so happy because I love my job and the girls I work with so i couldnt be happier. Thats all for now!! Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment