Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sorry its been way to long....

Sorry its been so long just been very busy with School, Work and Doctor appointments. Then we went on vacation and it was my niece's 2nd birthday. JUST CRAZY....But anyway things have been pretty good Jonathan and I finally got to go on Vacation for a week since our honeymoon 2 years ago, it was so nice to get away we went to Florida to see some of my family and go to the beach. I also found out that one of my closest childhood friends is having a baby boy on thanksgiving and my sister in law is going to have another baby 2 days after christmas so already lots coming up this year, and to top it off im graduating on December 15th! But im very excited and Jonathan and I have been working with a fertility doctor and it has been going pretty good no luck yet though but i have a good feeling it will happen this year so that will be the cherry on top of the cake! Today is also July 4th so we are going to go out on the boat and go see some fireworks with some friends. So right now life is crazy busy but GREAT..Keep ya posted!!


Karlee Blowing our her candles..2 years old wow
Jonathan and I at navarre pier in Florida


Us at Lamberts Restaurant in Alabama

Us on the Pier, very windy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment